Today, Samuel wanted to have his afternoon snack outside on his picnic table. I made the unfortunate mistake of leaving him alone with the container of pretzels (for only a few seconds!). When I returned, Samuel had put his handful of "flowers" into the pretzel jar, as if the jar was a vase, but, evidently, he decided the jar was not a suitable container after all, so the entire contents had been upended onto the picnic table. Sam then proceeded to eat some of the pretzels, share some with his Sam-I-Am doll, throw some pretzels off our deck, & finish the entire episode with a little swinging. Sam says NEVER leave him alone with the pretzel jar!Saturday, June 16, 2007
Sam eats pretzels
Today, Samuel wanted to have his afternoon snack outside on his picnic table. I made the unfortunate mistake of leaving him alone with the container of pretzels (for only a few seconds!). When I returned, Samuel had put his handful of "flowers" into the pretzel jar, as if the jar was a vase, but, evidently, he decided the jar was not a suitable container after all, so the entire contents had been upended onto the picnic table. Sam then proceeded to eat some of the pretzels, share some with his Sam-I-Am doll, throw some pretzels off our deck, & finish the entire episode with a little swinging. Sam says NEVER leave him alone with the pretzel jar!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
