Today, Samuel, Ose, and I took Granny to visit with Jessica & Jason & to see their house for the first time. Samuel was especially interested in examining the fireplace, lit candles, & their computer. After a fantastic lunch, we headed back to Jessica's for a quick diaper change, more "inventory" checking, and some hide-n-seek. Once Sam was refreshed, we headed to Jacob & Julia's, stopping at Maggie's (for some cookies) & TJ Maxx along the way. Samuel LOVES going to Jacob & Julia's to play with all of the wonderful toys; I love it because it burns off the sugar in Maggie's cookies, which results in one tired boy. After supper, Samuel & Jacob enjoyed playing in Jacob's big bowl of DumDum suckers. By playing, I mean putting the lollipops in the bowl, turning the bowl upside down, & scattering the lollipops all over the floor. The only glitch in our evening was discovering that I didn't pack enough diapers for Sam, which meant that he wore one of Julia's (!) home. Sam says he LOVES to go visiting & can't wait to go again!




