
I decided to take Samuel's 10 month pictures this afternoon (I am only a few days late on this...). The photo shoot got interrupted when Samuel decided to rearrange the CDs. For some reason, he wanted Wham, U2, Ike & Tina Turner, & Bach & the Sea to be together on the shelf...Yes, we do own a Wham CD; I still like "Wake me up before you go-go". I am also a little disappointed in my sign, since it doesn't show up at all. In the picture on the bottom, the sign is front & center. It looks like the cover of a Baby Einstein book, but where the title would normally be it says Samuel is 10 months old. It is also what Samuel is crumpling up in his hands in the picture on the top... I guess he knew it wasn't a good sign after all!!!
